How We Work
Our first priority is to help you feel secure in your finances. We start by learning about your personal situation, identifying your needs and those of your family, assessing your tolerance for risk, and understanding your dreams and goals. From there, we work with you to ensure you're on the path toward building, protecting, and preserving your wealth. Our commitment to this process and the resulting long-term relationships we've established with our clients has been the cornerstone of our success over the years.
What We Provide to You, the Client
- Organization. We will help bring order to your financial life, by assisting you in getting your financial house in order (at both the “macro” level of investments, insurance, estate, taxes, etc., and the “micro” level of household cash flow).
- Accountability. We will help you follow through on financial commitments, by working with you to prioritize your goals, showing you the steps you need to take, and regularly reviewing your progress toward achieving them.
- Objectivity. We bring insight from the outside to help you avoid emotionally driven decisions in important money matters, by being available to consult with you at key moments of decision-making, doing the research to ensure you have all the necessary information, and managing and disclosing any of our own potential conflicts of interest.
- Proactivity. We work with you to anticipate your life transitions and to be financially prepared for them, by regularly assessing any potential life transitions that might be coming, and creating the action plan necessary to address and manage them ahead of time.
- Education. We will explore what specific knowledge will be needed for you to succeed, by first thoroughly understanding your situation, then providing the necessary resources to facilitate your decisions, and explaining the options and risks associated with each choice.
- Partnership. We attempt to help you achieve the best life possible and will work in concert with you to make this possible, by clearly understanding your background, philosophy, needs, and objectives, working collaboratively with you and on your behalf (with your permission), and offering transparency about our own costs and compensation.